Androscoggin Home Care & Hospice is a nonprofit Medicare-certified agency that…
- Provides patient centered care throughout Androscoggin, Franklin, Northern Cumberland and Oxford counties as well as parts of Kennebec, Sagadahoc and Somerset counties that is is meaningful, organized, developed, effective/efficient and has lasting quality.
- Provides specialized skilled, supportive and hospice services to Maine residents and their families in the comfort of their home and community.
- Provides hospice patients and their families intensive pain and symptom management and support through thehospice house, beyond what can be effectively provided in their home or long-term care facility.
- Provides an inclusive community bereavement program to help adults, families, teen and children understand the grief process, share feelings and experiences as well as find hope and comfort.
- Provides a volunteer program that is now widely recognized as one of the most extensive, non-profit, home health care volunteer programs in Maine.
Categories: Health, Dental & Eye Care