$130.00 – $1,000.00
Benefits of being a Chamber Member
Being a member of the Chamber is the first step to increasing area knowledge of your business and service. The Chamber’s membership has access to exclusive benefits; however it is still the responsibility of your business to take advantage of these opportunities. Use the list below to ensure that your Chamber membership is working for you!!!!!
• Telephone & Email Referrals-Our office receives many phone calls and emails of potential customers who have a need, but don’t know where to fulfill it. We refer only our members to these inquires.
• Ribbon Cuttings-Have a new location? Let the Chamber host a ribbon cutting to officially open the doors to the public. A great way to christen your new headquarters and get FREE media attention.
• Chamber News Brief- this is a page in the Sun Journal monthly and has loads of information about the Chamber and its member’s goings on.
• Weekly Events-This weekly publication email publication is distributed to all of our members, providing insight to local events and sponsored programs of the Chamber and our partners. Include your promotion, event or advertisement here.
• Four Seasons Guide-This comprehensive guide is mailed to the 7 State Information Centers as well as to other Chambers of Commerce from Caribou to Boston. The Four Seasons Guide is distributed to local lodges, as well as the Rumford Information Center where our staff ensures that every visitor leaves with a copy. They are also sent out in re-location packages.
• Business After Hours-Host your friends, family and other Chamber members at a fun and informative networking opportunity. The Business After Hours program offers a personal look into your business and staff, while promoting your service to potential customers.
• Membership Directory-As a member, you have exclusive access to obtaining membership labels for a fee of $5.00. Membership labels are only distributed to members, and never sold to a third party.
• The Chamber Website-www.rivervalleychamber.com Our website is browsed by hundreds of local and non-local visitors every month. These potential customers rely on our website convey the business diversity our region has to offer.
• Relocation & Visitor Packets-Distributed to residents interviewing with local area businesses, and by local real-estate agents, inclusion of your material into our relocation packages is a perfect first impression for potential life-long customers.
• Chamber Chatter-Each week, the Chamber submits a piece of information to the Rumford Falls Times Chamber Chatter section. Read by hundreds of residents weekly, it’s the perfect way to inform the residents of the River Valley the goings on of the Chamber and its members.
• Information Center-this visitor hot-spot, located with a spectacular view of the Pennacook Falls, is frequented by thousands of documented visitors (those who have signed the guestbook) to the area. Make sure we have a full stock of your latest business brochures and cards at the center.
• Member Profile—As a member you have the opportunity to have your business profile featured in the Chamber Insert that comes out in the Sun Journal the third Thursday of the month. What a great way to showcase your business and it’s FREE!
Non-Profit/Civic OrganizationProprietorship : $130.00 USD – yearly, Owner Operated/Sole Proprietorship : $130.00 USD – yearly, 1-3 Full Time Employees : $155.00 USD – yearly, 4-9 FT Employees : $205.00 USD – yearly, 10-25 FT Employees : $255.00 USD – yearly, 26-50 FT Employees : $305.00 USD – yearly, 51-100 FT Employees : $355.00 USD – yearly, 101-250 FT Employees : $505.00 USD – yearly, 251-500 FT Employees : $755.00 USD – yearly, 501-1000 FT Employees : $855.00 USD – yearly, Over 1000 FT Employees : $1,000.00 USD – yearly