$175.00 – $955.00
Benefits of being a Chamber Member
The Chamber is a direct extension of your business’ marketing arm and offers a myriad of advertising and promotional choices to fit any budget.
Being a member of the Chamber is the first step to increasing area knowledge of your business and service. The Chamber’s membership has access to exclusive benefits; however, it is still the responsibility of your business to take advantage of these opportunities. Use the list below to ensure that your Chamber membership is working for you!!!!!
- Ask about Chamber Health Insurance available to sole proprietors or those employing 60 or fewer employees
- The Chamber’s new App; Westernmaine.org; try it out today. Great marketing tool and saves you from having your own website.
- Newsletter-This weekly email publication is distributed to all of our members, providing insight to local events and sponsored programs of the Chamber and our partners. Include your promotion, event or advertisement here.
- Membership Directory-As a member, you have exclusive access to our membership list for FREE!, empowering you with the ability to conduct your own advertising efforts. Membership lists are only distributed to members, and never sold to a third party.
- Four Seasons Guide-This comprehensive guide is mailed to the 7 State Information Centers as well as to other Chambers of Commerce from Caribou to Boston. The Four Seasons Guide is distributed to local lodges, as well as the Rumford Information Center where our staff ensures that every visitor leaves with a copy. They are also sent out in re-location packages.
- The Chamber Website-www.rivervalleychamber.com Our website is browsed by hundreds of local and non-local visitors every month. These potential customers rely on our website convey the business diversity our region has to offer.
- Access to the Chamber’s mailing list; $5 for a set of labels.
- Telephone & Email Referrals-Our office receives many phone calls and emails of potential customers who have a need, but don’t know where to fulfill it. We refer only our members to these inquires.
- Ribbon Cuttings-Have a new location? Let the Chamber host a ribbon cutting to officially open the doors to the public. A great way to christen your new headquarters and get FREE media attention.
- Business After Hours-Host your friends, family and other Chamber members at a fun and informative networking opportunity. The Business After Hours program offers a personal look into your business and staff, while promoting your service to potential customers.
- Relocation & Visitor Packets-Distributed to residents interviewing with local area businesses, and by local real-estate agents, inclusion of your material into our relocation packages is a perfect first impression for potential life-long customers.
- Information Center-this visitor hot spot, located with a spectacular view of the Pennacook Falls, is frequented by thousands of documented visitors (those who have signed the guestbook) to the area. Make sure we have a full stock of your latest business brochures and cards at the center.
- The Information Kiosk at the Information Center in Rumford. What a great investment. Purchase your business sign for a one time charge and it’s on the kiosk for as long as your business is in business!